- World-wide recognition for my ability to capture the beauty of flowers on fine porcelain.
- Classical European training through the traditional apprentice program at the oldest art manufactory in Berlin, Germany, (The Royal Porcelain Manufactory, Berlin, KPM.)
- Art training at the Berlin University of Fine Art, as well as college classes in England and the United States.
- Published author in my field of expertise, by a traditional publishing company. (Callwey Publishing, Munich, 2001) Book is sold around the world through book dealers and online with Amazon. It has been or currently is for sale on Amazon in Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, United States.
- I am passionate about creating art, whether I'm studying Japanese and Chinese art for a mural project, or collecting flowers for a portrait project. I dive deeply into my art creations, doing everything possible to make sure you are happy.
- I love creating Beautiful Portraits that bring the family years of enjoyment.
- Over 30 years of experience as a professional artist.